Aspire Technology Unlimited Ogranak Beograd raspisuje oglas za poziciju Java Backend Engineer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Aspire Technology is an innovative Professional Services and Research & Development company, with a core competence in mobile telecommunications. We deliver e2e services and software solutions to Mobile Network Operators, Managed Service Providers and Technology Partners globally. With our partner company Endeavour Technology we are developing our flagship solution, the nSpire platform. Endeavour Technology is a product development company that creates innovative cloud based solutions for Mobile Operators.
This is an early stage project so it is exciting opportunity for mobile developer to significantly influence the product design and product strategy along with the challenges of creating an application with the unique constraints of consistently collecting data without impacting the end user experience.
The job will be based in a branch office in Belgrade
Role: Java Backend Engineer
As Java Backend Engineer you will work on our cloud-based products designed to monitor and optimize mobile networks and IoT devices.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of new feature requirements and breaking them down into User Stories to be implemented
- Collaboration to specify and improve product requirements
- Building new features into different modules within our AWS architecture
- Actively participating in design and code reviews
- Delivering high-performance, reliable and reusable code that solves the business problems efficiently and that your peers can easily understand and maintain
- Defining improvements for the modules you’re working on
- Implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices
- Actively participating in improving of our way of working
- Sharing knowledge with your colleagues
You will know that you are the type of person we are looking for if you have:
- University Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3+ years of server-side Java programming experience
- Very good knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, JPA, REST, Tomcat, Jersey, Maven, Git, Bitbucket
- Experience in relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- Experience in Linux
- Experience in AWS will be considered a plus (Elasticbeanstalk, EMR, Redshift, Kinesis, S3, SQS, EC2)
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Team player
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands of the organisation
At Aspire Technology you can expect:
- Competitive compensation package
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback
- Freedom to prototype and use newest technologies given the challenges we face
- Opportunity to travel international
- Flexible working hours
Deadline for applications: 17.06.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!
Podelite na društvenim mrežama:
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno