GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 150 software engineers, business analysts and business domain experts. Our clients are ranging from 5.000 to 100.000 employees. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members. We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside:
We are looking for:
You can become a member of inspiring engineering team that is responsible for development and maintenance of different software products on most popular platforms. You should possess general software development skills learned at university and/or work experience. Among others your tasks will be to develop and customize different modules or whole systems for logistics, financial and other domains. You should be able to understand the software architecture of the other modules and systems that are developed, and the underlying application servers used in this domain.
As a member of our team you will have the chance to engage in this exciting new field, learn new technologies and progress rapidly.
- Be proficient and have at least 3 years of relevant experience in Java, notably in web development
- Understand the common design patterns and engineering practices
- Have a great knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Hands on experience with relational databases and SQL
- Have good communication skills
- Intermediate level of English language – written and spoken
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn
- Front end technologies and frameworks (pure JS, Angular, Vue, React or other)
- Familiarity with popular development tools (Git, Maven, Jenkins or similar)
- It's great if you're fluent in more than one programming language and/or paradigm (e.g. C#)
- Strong CS background is a plus
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- Build your own long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 24.01.2020.