As we are now expanding our customer base globally, the opportunity exists for the curious, competent, and self-driven individual to work with our Belgrade team as a
This position fills one of the important roles for growth and success of our company. Working alongside true professionals with plenty of industry experience, you will be given plenty of responsibility and freedom to create quality and performant backend services.
Our architecture, technology stack and development practices are aimed to the latest, best industry practices, and you are expected to participate on that course. Technologies include Java Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Oracle DB, Oracle Cloud Services, Microservices arch., Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins etc.
Ambitious and motivated individuals have a path to progress to Team Leader and Architect roles.
Why Work with us:
- We work in small teams that are very strong technically. You’ll be working alongside senior professionals, with plenty of industry experience. Exposure to hard backend and performance challenges, within a strong team, will foster your personal and professional growth.
- We’ll trust you and help you grow. You’ll be given plenty of responsibility as your role will be vital for the company to meet its proposed targets. We also take career development seriously, and provide education and courses as needed.
- Work from anywhere. We rely on top global talent, not only those living within a 10km radius from the office. We trust our people to work remotely and deliver on the proposed results.
What You will do:
- Your key responsibility will be to translate business requirements, written in Jira, into the new software features. You will collaborate with BE senior colleagues while architecting and designing to choose the best solution, then continue with the implementation and unit testing, before handing it over to the QA team.
- You will work closely with the fronted developers to define powerful and efficient (Microservice) REST APIs, to help create great user experience.
- While working on your tasks you can always rely on support from the rest of the team, like the BA, Architect, DBA, Product Owner, Project Manager and QA to help in their respective domains.
What You should bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or another relevant field.
- 4+ years of experience in Java, Spring Boot.
- RESTful Web Services and APIs.
- SQL and relational DBs.
- Some exposure to No SQL DBs.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and care about your career and wellbeing.
- Friendly, collaborative, and flexible work environment.
- Interesting and challenging work to foster your personal and professional growth.
- Ability to spend some time working in Australia.
Who we are:
Global IT Factory is a leading global provider of Education Software. We build systems for the top tier universities across the globe. We have been listed by Gartner as one of the top 12 word’s producers of Curicullum Managements Systems. Our global delivery teams are in Serbia and Australia.
Our company’s mission is to empower Universities around the globe to manage and collaborate on designing Curicullums, Courses and Programs for their students.
Furthermore, we create standards for them.
Interested? Apply Now!
Feedback will be provided to all applicants.
Global IT Factory
Global IT Factory Global IT Factory is a leading global provider of Education Software. We build systems for top-tier universities across the globe. We have been listed by Gartner as one of the top 12 world producers of Curriculum Management Systems. Our global delivery teams are in Serbia and Australia. Our company’s mission is to empower Universities around the globe to manage and collaborate on designing Curriculums, Courses, and Programs for their students. Furthermore, we create…Više o poslodavcu