Mangonel d.o.o. is opening a new position together with our parner MaximGames - small independent game studio that started the Klotzen game from „the garage“ as a personal side-project and evolved up to a point where it was clear it was time for a game studio. In 2015., the first team members have joined to bring their expertise into the game. The team grew rapidly and now consists of 15 full-time and part time members.
Because of increased work requests we are looking for:
Medior / Senior
Work from home
- Job Location: Work from home (Serbia)
- Working Hours: Flexible
- Freelance job: Part time with at least 20 hours/week
- In accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards, performing appropriate coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing and code testing (unit tests, component tests, integration tests)
- Performing code review, and other supplementary related activities
- Working with the team to discuss design goals through constant collaboration
Ideal candidate will have
- 3+ years of experience with Java
- Interested in of object oriented concepts and design patterns
- Interested or with experience with Game development and/or AI concepts
- Decision making skills
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Work-from-home experience
- Flextime - flexible working hours
- Additional (with continuous independent) education and mentoring by developers
If you believe that you meet the requirements please submit Your up-to-date CV.
Deadline for applications: 20.04.2019.
We are a highly motivated IT professionals that together share close to a 100 years of experience in the complete cycle of business applications development. The success of our clients and partners is our own success and therefore we do our BEST to help our clients succeed. Our field of expertise is Java and modern Web Development: Spring, Hibernate, MVC, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, jQuery, PhoneGap, Apache Cordova, Node.js, SQL Server, Oracle DB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Firebase. We are not…Više o poslodavcu