NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 34,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
We are looking for experienced Java Developer to join our core development team Authentic.
Authentic is an intelligent transaction processing platform designed for today’s payment business. In this fast-paced environment, retail banks, processors and merchants are turning to Authentic from NCR, to boost their competitiveness, control costs and meet the challenges of today’s market. By deploying Authentic as your EFT system, you can operate a multi-faceted payments business from a single platform. Authentic accepts any type of transaction from any device, source or system, authorizes and authenticates it and then routes it to any destination. Whether you want to process payments from debit, credit, charge cards, electronic vouchers or pre-paid products, Authentic is the solution for you.
About the role:
As a Software Developer your role is hands-on requiring analytical, architectural and design skills in addition to programming ability and a commitment to product quality through thorough testing, practical design and review. You will be involved in all aspects of the product life cycle from requirements gathering, analyzing, designing, reviewing, developing and iteration to provide assistance to the project delivery teams.
- Analysis and capture of client and internal requirements
- Development of functional solutions
- Software development using Java technologies and relational databases
- Unit and integration testing
- Analysis and capture of business requirements and processes
- Configuration of messages
- Configuration of interfaces
- Extending business logic and rules (‘actions’ writing in Java)
- Data manipulation
- Working alongside the client team to deploy the application(s) into the client’ environment
- 3System testing
- Certification with external bodies (e.g. Visa, MasterCard, Link)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, related engineering field or relevant work experience
- 5+ years of experience in Java software development
- Good expertise in software design patterns, integration patterns and enterprise architectural concepts
- A broad understanding of technology – both infrastructure and application
- Ability to understand data relationships and how data can be used to solve business problems
- Knowledge of relation databases with some SQL programming experience
- Any prior exposure to C/C++ programming languages would be an advantage
- Driven to deliver high-quality software
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work alone or as a part of a team
- Fluency in English
You will enjoy:
- To work in a team in a diverse team, with an equal number of senior and junior developers
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Sport activities
- Private health insurance
- Opportunities to travel
Sounds interesting? Develop your career with NCR!
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Deadline for applications: 05.03.2020.