We are technologists and health nuts.
We wake up wanting to figure out how to prevent illnesses, streamline processes, expedite treatments, coordinate specialties, and increase success in all areas of human health.
We believe that a smart healthcare system is the bedrock of a prosperous society.
Looking from our keyboards and monitors up: the smarter the software, the healthier the world. And we write software to express our client’s thoughts.
We are looking for Health Tech Software Engineer skilled in Java Development.
We are hiring for our long-term project in the health tech domain. The mission of our client is to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. It's their mission. It’s a fact.
They have spent a decade turning talented teams and technology to the challenges in American healthcare.
With comprehensive and convenient care, from urgent care to primary care, specialty care to behavioral health, high-quality care, and expertise when needed, they include every part of the health system to help you with high-tech and high-touch experiences, whoever and wherever you are.
This is an opportunity to work in a team with people from Twitter, LinkedIn, Microsoft, and Facebook in the fast-growing industry at the time. Suppose you are a game-changer, and you believe that healthcare shouldn’t feel like a fight, maybe we have the same perspectives. Even if you have no domain experience, fear not, we provide courses and knowledge transfers in the onboarding period reserved for newcomers!
If you are looking to expand your knowledge in one of the fast-growing industries at the time, do not hesitate to reach out and apply!
Education and experience:
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 8+ years of experience in software development
- Good English language skills (B2)
- Deep understanding of relational database concepts and SQL
- Deep understanding of the Java programming language and core concepts, such as object-oriented programming, collections, concurrency, and exceptions
- Familiarity with common Java frameworks and libraries such as Spring, Hibernate, and Apache Maven
- Experience in implementing REST APIs Experience with GIT version-control systems
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Ability to design and implement robust and maintainable systems that can scale to meet the needs of the business
- Experience with software development best practices such as Agile methodologies, test-driven development, and continuous integration and deployment
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills
- Ability to stay current on the latest trends and developments in the Java ecosystem
- Continuously strive to improve skills and knowledge
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Effective communication with analytical thinking
- Team player eager to learn and share knowledge with the team
- Oriented to self-education and skills improvement
- Attention to detail
- Excellent compensation package with performance-based bonuses
- Paid certifications and bonuses upon achieving certification
- Career path according to your goals and ambitions
- Continuous training and education program
- Remote / hybrid work fully supported
- Positive company culture
- Advancement opportunities are based on performance, not age ;)
If you want to become a part of a strong team with vast experience in software development and develop your career working in an inspiring environment focused on education, personal growth, and client success- let's talk!
We are a US-based company, headquartered in San Francisco with a development center in Belgrade, but with employees all around the world! With more than 300 health tech solutions delivered over the past 20 years, our deep expertise in software development and Digital Health enables us to provide one of the best ROIs in the US health tech industry. From storing on floppy disks to storing code in the cloud, we have not only witnessed but were a part of the rise of the tech revolution!…Više o poslodavcu