JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 37 patents–more than any other spend management company.
Java Fullstack Developer (Client Solutions) (m/f)
Your Main Tasks:
- Code, test, and implement core functionality according to specifications
- Analysis and Development of software components aimed to interface third party services (e.g. REST and/or SOAP web services, FTP services, etc.) with the Jaggaer standard platform features.
- Analysis and Development of back office components of the Jaggaer platform.
- Contribute to the on-going design and development of enhancements to the JINT platform (the Jaggaer Integration platform)
- Perform project-based software development and /or configuration using the JINT platform in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Build up expert knowledge in various modules and software components
- Develop strong relationships with client-facing consulting teams
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of procurement, strategic sourcing, and optimization processes
- You have 2 to 5 years of experience with web-application development. Previous experience with SOAP or REST web-services and integration projects is a plus
- Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Strong communication, analytical, quantitative and problem skills are essential
- Clean and correct code is highly important to you and you keep your debug-outputs tidy and write comments where necessary
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Eager to learn, willing to share knowledge and able to adapt to new processes and workflows
- Experience with procurement or strategic sourcing applications, desirable
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Private health insurance
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
Deadline for applications: 14.02.2020.