Java Software Engineer
Alite International is a knowledge and consultancy company founded in Sweden.
We are represented in 5 countries in Europe and working within Digital Transformation, Digital Innovation and Smart Sourcing.
With us, you will be working on innovative and challenging projects, and with highly skilled co-workers and interesting clients.
Alite International is growing strong and looking for an experienced Java Software Engineer to join our team in Belgrade office.
If you strive to work in a dynamic and team-driven environment and you are highly motivated person who would like to grow and take more responsibility over time, this job is for you.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- University degree in Computer Science or related
- A strong technical background coding in Java 7 or 8
- Experience in Spring Cloud and Spring Boot
- Previous experience with creating and consuming RESTful APIs
- Being familiar with AWS services
- SQL and relational databases knowledge
- Experience with React.js is a plus
- Nice to have experience with Apache Kafka
- Commitment to quality and team-work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to travel abroad (Sweden, and other EU countries)
- Contribute to the development within Java and React
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices or operating systems
- Design the technical solution including the configuration, customizations and interfaces required, considering performance, reliability etc.
- Engage with the client to ensure expectations and priorities on the technical delivery are implemented with a high standard
- Contribute to the development of best practices and approaches for software design
- Apply Scrum and agile practices in your daily work
We offer you:
- Great colleagues and a positive company culture
- The opportunity to constantly upgrade your knowledge and to work with the latest tools and technologies
- An inspiring working environment in our modern premises
- A competitive salary
Deadline for applications: 22.05.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno