Java Software Engineer
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing
You will be working as a Java and Web developer and be a part of an agile developing an online trading platform.
- Analyze high level specifications.
- Design and develop PoCs, Components, Services and Solutions for the product.
- Attend daily SCRUM meetings with business, product team, architects and contribute to product architecture and solution.
- Demonstrate innovative, out-of-the-box thinking.
- Be part of a fast-paced development team and deliver end to end solution involving development, testing, continuous integration, deployment etc.
- Develop application services in Java within the application framework and to functional specifications.
- Design application services to meet functional requirements and technical standards established for the application.
- Review code and provide feedback on improvements, patterns and re-factorings.
- Work closely with various stakeholders, onsite team and collaborate on above mentioned tasks.
What you bring
- 3+ Years of experience in Java and related technologies.
- Hands on experience in web development - JS, Angular, HTML, CSS and surrounding technologies.
- Understanding of Client/Server development.
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and design.
- Understanding of design patterns and OO fundamentals in general.
- Understanding of databases.
- Knowledge of C/C++ is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Scrum or other agile software development processes is a big plus.
- Good team player.
- Decisiveness and focus on actions and results.
- Ability to focus on business and customer needs.
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 25.04.2019.