Work from home (Serbia)
We are looking for a Java developer with web application development experience to staff a new development team working on a modern multi-tiered software system for a large industry leading client. The ideal candidate has actual full-time or freelance work experience as a Java Developer, building web applications. This is a work from home position with a lot of growth and learning potential and we expect self-motivated and hardworking individuals to apply.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with an existing Agile team in all aspects of the SDLC
- Create, document, and understand software/system requirements utilizing Agile best practices
- Work with peers, testers, and operations to test and validate working software
- Design and implement secure and scalable software solutions
- Participate in requirements discovery and analysis
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Angular or React UI Development Experience
- Unit Testing with Junit, as well as with UI unit test frameworks like Jasmine, among others
- Understanding and or experience with BDD and TDD
- Core Java, J2EE, log4j, slf4j, Maven, Eclipse, and Spring
- RESTful APIs
- Excellent Verbal and written English Communication Skills
We are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Working in an international team
- A chance to participate in a huge project, with top-of-the-game clients
- Work from home
This is a work from home position and will require that candidates are willing and able to work from home.
Deadline for applications: 29.03.2019.