INTENS is a software development company based in Novi Sad specializing in designing and developing bespoke solutions and applications. Intens is passionate about the projects it undertakes as it confidently delivers excellence in each and every project and has been doing so for over 18 years. Our teams are engaged in software product development and projects using the latest methodologies, tools and technologies. We are constantly looking for ambitious and talented IT professionals like you – join us, grow with us and become a part of our success story.
You have the opportunity to work in a dedicated project team. We expect that you plan, coordinate and perform daily and project operations assigned by the superior or other relevant parties. Participate in requirements analysis and its verification with customers. You should be able to perform all job functions using positive and constructive methods.
- work on long-term international projects in a team of professionals
- designing, development and integration of client's applications
- participating in daily communication with the client
- participating in a technical design and code reviews
- help maintain code quality and organization
- provide guidance and mentorship to other developers on the project.
- 3+ years in Information Technology in a software development role
- 3+ years of experience developing in React and NodeJS
- 3+ years of working experience with MySQL
- excellent English skills (oral and written).
- Work with RESTful APIs or RESTful web services
- Experience using Java and the SpringFramework
- Experience using ORM in JPA and/or Hibernate.
- university degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- good communication skills in English (working proficiency)
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- teamwork oriented.
- long term, full-time employment at our office in Novi Sad
- personal development and growth potential
- flexible working hours and casual dress code
- excellent working conditions and equipment
- possibility of occasional remote work after one year in company
- competitive compensation and salary
- private health insurance
- team building activities
- open, informal and fun environment.
Please send your application in English.
For all applications confidentiality is guaranteed. Any data obtained during this process will be stored exclusively for use within the company and will not be shared with third parties.
Deadline for applications: 15.03.2019.