Help grow this Silicon Valley-based, stealth-mode AI startup by joining their remote team as a Joint-Ventures relations manager.
They’re looking for fiercely independent and self-motivated people who can thrive in the comfort of their own work-space, on their own hours.
Their company culture is intense, but professionally and personally rewarding. You’ll own projects, be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and execute. Best of all, working in a remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.
- Communicate with and set up cross-promotional marketing between us and other companies/offer-owners
- Grow these relationships professionally and personally
- Build out a Rolodex of successful mentors aggressively and deepen relationships with them daily by offering massive value and document useful information on how to succeed in different niches
- Network new JV relationships and deepen bonds with publishers, websites, and email list owners continuously to help increase our sales
- Document your procedures carefully to work closely with all other departments
- Attend physical meetup events and conferences
- Plan offline events and hosting parties for JV partners and other interesting people
- Have superb written and high articulation skills
- Fluent spoken English is a must
- Have a genuine personality that loves offering value and resources to people; can be extremely outgoing when needed
- Be skilled at attracting, developing rapport, and deepening authentic personal bonds
- Be able to creatively offer value to JVs on the personal and professional levels, even when little direct value can be offered
- Be willing to go above and beyond for meeting and bonding with the right key decision makers or mentors
- Engage and create fun atmospheres and plan attractive meetup events for JVs
- Distill, analyze, and document useful information through the personal bonds built
- Seek mentors and patiently mentor others when needed
- Understand how to leverage social graphs and degrees-of-separation both offline and online
- Must be flexible at attending physical events constantly, if needed, to meet the right people; able to obtain US visas
- Background knowledge of impulse-driven niches is a huge plus; examples include bizopp, weight loss, alternative health, personal development, MLM product development, etc.
One of the key components of this position is that all work is remote — done from anywhere with a reliable internet connection. You can expect to work with highly intelligent, respectful, and motivated co-workers.
We are a Silicon Valley recruitment firm that powers companies used daily by millions of users. We work out of offices on 3 continents, with the majority of us working remotely from home or coworking spaces.We’re looking for talented developers, data scientists, machine learning specialists, project managers, technical writers, account managers and sales reps.Više o poslodavcu