Quest is an award-winning IT management software provider offering a broad selection of solutions that solve some of the most common and most challenging IT problems.
Quest strives to be the best of the very best in everything we do. We are fanatically customer focused and are proud to support the most complex customers who have the highest IT demands in the world. It’s exciting, it’s rewarding, it’s hard work, and offers career and personal growth.
You will be responsible for design, development and successful implementation of software utilizing the latest software best practices. The candidate will be working in a highly agile, SCRUM team, using the latest of technologies, and coding environments.
- Be a member of an agile SCRUM team and be motivated to produce high quality code with low defect rates by utilizing the latest best practices and static analysis tools
- Design, estimate, code, test, document and maintain products that you and your team will own
- Cooperate with experienced colleagues to constantly learn and grow your skillset
- OOP theoretic knowledge
- C# and .NET basics
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience with one or more RDBMS
- Experience being on an Agile development team and participating in Scrum
- Experience in using team collaboration software such as source control, bug and task tracking systems
At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now.
We’re not the company that makes big promises. We’re the company that fulfills them.
We’re Quest: Where Next Meets Now.
Why work with us!
- Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationship.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Kuest Softvare d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Vojvode Bojovića 6-8
- PIB: 111470819
- Matični broj: 21487341