The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments.Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are currently looking for a:
(Temporary contract as a maternity cover)
About your Role
As a Junior Accountant in our Back Office-Finance team, you will apply simple knowledge of accounting principles, ASEE policies, procedures and job skills in order to compile and analyze financial information, to prepare entries to the Company accounts, to document business transactions and to prepare accurate, timely financial reports and statements within accounting department.
You will also be involved in:
Financial accounting: Owning and executing simple accounting processes within area of expertise in order to document properly business transactions in the Company accounts and to submit timely and accurate financial statements.
Financial assistance: Offering support to senior positions for all financial accounting operations, in order to contribute to delivery of high quality accounting services for the business.
Archiving: Archiving all accounting, finance and company administrative documents in order to be compliant with trade and tax laws and provide business continuity.
- You have at least 6 months of experience on similar positions
- You hold Bachelor degree in Economics
- You are organized, proactive, fast learner
- You have strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- You show willingness to learn and apply new skills
- You are a good team player and not afraid to ask questions and/or give opinions/suggestions
- You have intermediate knowledge of English
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, free gym, casual dress code, etc.)
- When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
If you meet the requirements and wish to apply, please contact our HR department.
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties . Please do not submit additional documents . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.