The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are currently looking for a
About your Role
As a Junior Accountant in our Finance Department, you will apply simple knowledge of accounting principles, policies and procedures of the ASEE Group, as well as business skills, to gather and analyze financial information and to prepare company account items that document business transactions and prepare accurate and timely financial statements and balance sheets within departments accounting.
You will perform simple accounting processes within your area of expertise to properly document business transactions in company accounts and to deliver timely and correct financial balances.
You will also offer support for senior financial accounting positions to contribute to providing high quality, accounting services in the business.
Finally, You will archive all accounting, financial and administrative documentation to ensure compliance with trade and tax laws, as well as to ensure business continuity.
- You have up to 6 months of relevant experience
- You have a degree in Economics or related fields
- You have strong analytical skills and an ability to solve complex problems
- You are organized, proactive, fast learner
- You are a good team player and not afraid to ask questions and/or give opinions/suggestions
- You have an intermediate knowledge of English language
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and a manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional training to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, free gym, casual dress code, etc.)
- When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 24.01.2020.