Locations: Belgrade, Simanovci
As our Finance Coordinator your job purpose is to assist in effective customers invoicing process, accounting tasks as well as cash flow operations in line with predefined policies and procedures.
You Key Challenges are to:
- Review and entry of financial documentation such as invoices, bills, receipts
- Maintain precise records of all incoming documents
- Input accounting data into the accounting system
- Record Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables transactions
- Cash and petty cash posting
- Processing business expenses
- Verify the validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information
- Participate in VAT reporting
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Perform additional job-related tasks assigned by the employer
- Diploma in accounting, finance, economics or similar
- Minimum 1 year on similar positions
Language & Software Skills:
- Conversational level of English language
- Excellent MS Office
- Precise, well-organized and detail oriented
- Team player with a tendency for continuous improvement.
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Finance coordinator then please click ‘apply’ now and send us your CV in English! We’d love to hear from you!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.