ECIT RSBL d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Junior Accountant.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
ECIT RSBL d.o.o. is a Norwegian company located in Belgrade that provides outsourcing accounting and payroll services for clients in Scandinavia. The Company was established in April 2016, and it is a member of the ECIT group with headquarters in Oslo, Norway.
In 2013, ECIT was a small collection of businesses with a strong vision of helping Nordic companies with their IT and economics solutions. Since then, they have bought and developed over 90 companies in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Serbia, and the UK. Today, the ECIT group has more than 80 operating units, approximately 1.100 employees, and a 2019 budget revenue of MNOK 1.400.
Due to the expansion of our Belgrade office, we are looking to recruit highly motivated and goal-oriented people. Currently, we have opened several positions for:
- Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the posting process
- Reconciliation of accounts (Bank, VAT, Salaries, Suppliers, Customers, etc.)
- Payroll calculations
- Preparation of financial statements
- Periodic progress reporting to team leaders
- E-mail communication with contacts abroad
- Final year student or recent graduate (University degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting)
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, Excel in particular
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken (Knowledge of Norwegian, Swedish or Danish language will be an advantage)
- Strong analytical abilities, logical and structured thinking
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Experience in accounting, payroll and reporting processes would be an advantage, but not mandatory
What we offer:
- Opportunity for personal and professional development in an international environment
- Training and education
- To be a part of a young and growing team
- Norwegian language courses in the office
- Team building events
- Modern office space on the attractive location in Belgrade
If you are interested in the above position and your profile fits with the requirements, please send us your resume. (Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)
Deadline for applications: 28.01.2020.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!