Farmina Pet Foods is a family-owned Italian company with over 50 years of experience. We have production facilities in 3 countries and sales in 56 countries worldwide. We are united by the dream that lives in the heart of anyone who loves their pet. Make our pets happy because it makes us happy. Happy Pet. Happy You.
Since our operations are growing rapidly, we are extending our team and we are seeking for the new members to join our international team in the head office in Belgrade. If you are fast learning, hardworking, ambitious and motivated, please apply to the following position:
- University degree in Economics (preferably in accounting, audit and financial management);
- Experience requested: working at least 1 year in accounting or corporate finance department;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office – especially Excel;
- General familiarity with BI tools and other software packages (ERP/CRM), while experience in Microsoft Navision is advantageous;
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and rules;
- Fluency in English;
- Devoted to details and likes new challenges;
- Collecting, control and archive of documentation relevant for business activities;
- Preparation of journal entries and posting of the invoices into the accounting system;
- Keeping and posting of the cash register;
- Account analysis and bank reconciliations;
- Responsibility for accuracy and correctness of the documentation, compliance with local legislation, as well as group rules and procedures;
We are offering a challenging position and a possibility to be a confident business partner to our operations, as well as to fully express and further improve your professional abilities along with an adequate remuneration package.
If you meet the requirements and wish to apply, please send your CV in English.
Notice: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Farmina Pet Foods doo
- Srbija, Inđija, Save Kovačevića bb
- PIB: 104396403
- Matični broj: 20157658