In Tarkett, we are committed to offer the ultimate customer experience, designing flooring and sports surfaces solutions for the well-being of people and respecting the environment. With 12,500 employees worldwide, we are an international company which started to operate in Serbia since 2002nd. Our global strength drives teams of experts, who work with clients to tailor the design, manufacture and delivery of integrated floor solutions to the local environment.
Since September 2020th, we established a new team - Accounting Shared Services Center in Novi Sad, which aims to integrate accounting processes from several legal entities within the Western Europe Division.
In order to strengthen the team and successfully integrate all processes, we are searching for juniors in accounts payables, general ledger and continuous improvement fields, with around 1-3 years of experience and very good knowledge of the English language, for the following position:
- Processes invoice posting, accounts payable clearing & journal entries
- Maintains general ledger
- Performs reconciliations
- Assists in external audits
- Creates, validates and corrects journal vouchers and inter-company transactions
- Sets up recurring, accrual and reversal journal entries
- Runs various reconciliation ledgers, reconciles targeted accounts and evaluates period to period variances
- Runs various reports to support business unit managers and cost center managers
- Coordinates inventory cycle counts & prepares inventory valuation
- University degree, preferably in Economics or related
- Experience in accounting shared services center and activities migration is a strong plus
- Knowledge of the English language
- IT Office and IT Tools knowledge (SAP, especially FI module)
- Problem identification and problem solving skills
Let´s design the future of society. Together. We expect your application. The position is based in Novi Sad. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.