Facing his growth, Biospringer RS (BSRS), yeast and yeast extract producer, Serbian subsidiary of Lesaffre French Group is looking for:
Junior Agri - Business Manager
BSRS is producing bakery yeast and yeast extracts from molasses in Senta (Serbia). By recycling the remaining part of molasses after harvesting yeasts, BSRS will produce a new range of products, marketed as liquid raw materials mainly for fertilization and feed production.
- Market survey
- First mission to identify marketing opportunities for derivative products in Serbia, size of the potential markets, price acceptance for each market and potential customers for both fertilizer and feed productions.
- Registration Procedure
- Registering of new products as fertilizers and feed raw materials according to the Serbian rules.
- Marketing of derivative products
- Identify and contact potential customers, to contract the sales of derivative products
- Maximize the added value by selecting of most profitable customers and markets.
- Agronomy graduated.
- Ability for creating strong relationships based on trust with a large range of customers (farmers, fertilizer and feed producers, agri-distributors, farming experts and advisers).
- High level of motivation, open-minded, flexible, pragmatic, creative, autonomous.
- Agricultural origin if possible, without experience or with a first short experience of marketing agri-supplies.
- Good knowledge of English language, Hungarian is appreciated.
- The job will be based in Senta with frequent trips over Serbia and neighboring countries (with a priority to Senta area).
- Excellent working conditions at a multinational company.
- Learning and development opportunities to build a lasting career.
- Send CV and intention letter.
Deadline for applications: 21.03.2019.