Fiscal Solutions d.o.o. is hiring for position:
Junior C/C++ Developer
In Novi Sad, Serbia
Fiscal Solutions is a growing company focused on retail technologies and specializing in fiscal domain providing our clients with expert enterprise solutions. Some of our projects include localization services for companies entering various market throughout Europe with focus on fiscal requirements, development and application of modules for integration between wordly renown systems, creation of software for managing retail equipment and more. As a member of NRF retail technology standards division of ARTS community we are focusing to integrate most current retail technologies into our work but also aspire to provide our insight in retail to the world. We are always looking to grow in all aspects so that we can provide best possible product for our customers.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of C/C++ in programming
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of relational databases and database queries
- Good written and spoken English language
What you will bring:
- Knowledge and practical application of development technologies
- Stability of maintaining existing software while developing new
- Passion and initiative towards programming and IT
What we provide:
- Flexible work hours
- Friendly professional office work environment
- Work with leading world experts in retail technologies
- Occasional travel to offsite offices, customer sites and/or partner
- Training will be provided depending on assignments
Your responsibilities will include maintenance of existing and development of new software, learning field related technologies. Close communication with Team Leader, Project Managers and Quality Assurance to ensure demanded precision and delivered reliability. Occasional communication with clients and partners. Regular meetings with Team Leader for ensuring comfortable and productive work environment.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please send your CV and provide brief overview of your experiences through your application.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
Deadline for applications: 07.05.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno