Junior Channel Manager
Temporary position, 18 months
We offer you the opportunity to become an expert in:
- Telling stories about international and local beer brands
- Working within multifunctional environment
- Customer centric approach to jointly achieve positive results through building and maintaining long-lasting relationships
- Dealing with numbers and achieving sales records
- Spreading positive story of beer and culture of responsible enjoyment
What kind of a profile we are looking for?
At HEINEKEN Serbia, we brew great beers and we build great brands. We are committed to surprising and exciting our consumers and employees everywhere. We are looking for ones who are motived by winning and eager to learn and develop continuously. We look for those who are adventurously pushing the boundaries and are able to implement enthusiastically HEINEKEN culture based on passion for quality, responsible enjoyment in life and respect for people, society and the planet.
Here are the qualifications you need for the position:
- Bachelor degree, Economy or Management
- Excellent command of Excel
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both verbal and written
- Willingness and ability to use digital tools provided by the company
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication and relationship building skills internally and externally
- B category driver's license
What should be your task?
- Implementation of the Trade Marketing plan for all Trade channels (OFF and OOH)
- Drafting the needs for POS and promotion materials based on the approved and acquired guidelines, and ensuring quality, quantities and delivery deadlines of the same in coordination with the Purchasing Department
- Working upon framework shares for POS and promotion materials in coordination with the sales regions, all in accordance with the proposed and approved guidelines, standards and plans of the sales activities
- Informing internal and external stakeholders of all the aspects of the Trade Marketing activities
- Ensuring enough quantities of POSM for individual activities that will take place in regions and market areas
- By conducting activities, contributing to the sales plan realization, i.e. sales quantity and profit growth.
- Supporting the presentation plan drafting, and other advertising activities at the retail outlets and supermarkets level
- Controlling and evaluating the efficiency of the determined activity and taking the necessary corrective steps
- Monitoring and reporting on the budget
- Consistently deliver and evaluate all activities by using ROI
What you can expect from Heineken Serbia?
After our passionately brewed beer is loaded in the trucks, the creative marketing team designs a cool campaigns, finance colleagues deliver funds, trade marketing secure innovative tools and promotional materials, our experienced and dedicated colleagues and Managers will support you in developing your commercial knowledge and skills as well as organizational skills. You will have personal development plan to build up your capabilities, additional private health insurance pack, safe working environment and competitive salary.
If you believe that you fulfil the requirements and would like to join our team, please submit your CV in English electronically, no later than 01.04.2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- SRBIJA, Zaječar, Železnička 2
- PIB: 105093995
- Matični broj: 20309288