Your new role – challenging and future oriented
- Performing the commissioning of components, systems and solutions on site
- Providing support in planning and realization of the projects (procurement, supply, project implementation, commissioning of equipment, guarantees)
- Operational realization of the projects and support in supervision of the execution of the projects
- Involved in monitoring of project status and control of key project indicators
- Participating in preparation of project reports and project documentation
- Preparation of technical aspects of bids, monitoring of technical and commercial realization of contracts in cooperation with commercial department and senior colleagues
- Solving open claims against customers and possible reclamations
- Project realization and evaluation including participation in final project report
- Providing support to sales activities
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering
- Previous working experience is not mandatory, but some familiarity with commissioning of protection and control will be beneficial
- Computer literacy (able to use advanced functions of MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Driving license and willingness to travel
- Proactivity – able to establish an action plan for self to complete work efficiently and timely
- Customer focus – strong focusing on customer’s perspective
- Driving for results - Setting high standards and monitoring progress toward goals
Applying to join us – straightforward
If you are interested, please apply electronically by 08.11.2019.
We do thank you for your application and interest.
Visit www.siemens.com or www.siemens.rs if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.