As Rado Consult’s Junior data scientist and cryptocurrency research analyst, you will be responsible for finding crypto investment opportunities by conducting research, staying up to date with the latest crypto industry news and analyzing crypto market data using a statistical software. This is a great opportunity for candidates with a quantitative background to work in one of the hottest industries at the moment.
What you’ll do:
- Stay up to date on crypto market developments by reading news and industry reports, following relevant youtube channels, twitter accounts, Telegram groups etc.
- Continuously learn about crypto by taking Udemy, Coursera and similar courses, as well as learn from Binance Academy, Bitdegree and similar crypto educational platforms
- Perform research of different cryptocurrencies, their token’s utility, tokenomics, team, community etc.
- Find interesting crypto projects that which are just launching or which are getting listed on centralized and decentralized crypto exchanges
- Analyze short and long term market trends, market sentiment, make comparisons of performance of tokens from the same category (NFT, DeFi) or which were launched on the same launchpad
- Create recommendations for 2-3 solid crypto investments a month (risk, potential for price increase etc.)
- Track performance of recommended investments, create weekly/monthly reports
- Find other lucrative crypto investment opportunities, such as staking, yield farming etc.
- Create articles with screenshots or screen recordings of different crypto platforms
What we’re looking for:
- You are finishing or have already finished university in a field related to financial mathematics, data science, quantitative finance or similar
- You have a genuine interest in crypto
- You are a self-learner and have the ability to grasp complicated concepts in a short period of time
- You are entrepreneurial and have a growth mindset
- You have excellent English
Nice to have:
- You have experience conducting research, analyzing data in R, Python or a similar statistical programming language
- You have already invested in crypto and are following the crypto market and have some prior knowledge of cryptocurrencies
What we offer:
- A competitive salary of 400 EUR a month (300 EUR + 100 EUR in a cryptocurrency of your choice)
- Work from anywhere with an internet connection
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to learn about crypto and be part of the fastest growing and most interesting industry currently
- Opportunity to earn way more than your salary from crypto investments
- Opportunity to learn from crypto industry veterans
- Opportunity to work part-time while studying and full-time once you finish with your studies
- Srbija, Novi Sad, Veljka Petrovića 7
- PIB: 112202746
- Matični broj: 65945762