As we are now expanding our customer base globally, the opportunity exists for a competent and self-driven individual to work remotely with our Belgrade team as an Junior DevOps Engineer
This position fills an important role for growth and success of our company. Working alongside true professionals with plenty of industry experience, Junior DevOps Engineer will be given plenty of opportunities to learn and to work on the modern, cloud-based and highly automated DevOps environment.
To be considered for the position, you will need to have some experience in Linux administration and/or Java, and great desire to expand your knowledge and experience in DevOps and Oracle Cloud services.
Our architecture, technology stack and development practices are aimed to the latest, best industry practices.
Why Work with us:
- This position is a catapult for DevOps engineers. We get candidates with some Linux experience and interest to learn, and they become very proficient within a year or two, in DevOps and Cloud based services.
- We work with a small team that is very strong technically. You’ll be working alongside DevOps engineer and Senior Developers, with plenty of industry experience. Exposure to hard DevOps challenges within a strong team fosters personal and professional growth.
- We’ll trust you and help you grow. You’ll be given plenty of responsibility as your role will be vital for the company to meet its proposed targets. We also take career development seriously and provide education and courses as needed.
- Work from anywhere. We rely on top global talent, not only those living within a 10km radius from the office. We trust our people to work remotely and deliver on the proposed results.
What You’ll do:
- Provide Technical Systems installation, support, and maintenance across various cloud environments, this is including configuration, upgrades, patching, backup, monitor, alert, provision and report (IaaS/PaaS).
- Manage instance configuration, SSL certificates, snapshots, and archive.
- Perform ongoing monitoring of SaaS Cloud Solution and proactively resolve any identified issues.
- Escalate any Software issues/defects to development team and coordinate issue resolution.
- Escalate any cloud infrastructure issues to cloud services provider and coordinate issue resolution.
- Perform regular Disaster Recover testing.
- Develop automated monitoring and alerting tools/scripts.
- Learn as you go.
What should you know (one or many):
- Experience with Linux or Java.
- Experience in configuration and use of one of the Cloud Environments (AWS, Azure or Oracle Cloud).
- Experience in DevOps, Orchestration/Configuration Management and Continuous Integration technology (Docker, Jenkins, …).
- One or more scripting language (Bash, PowerShell, Perl, Ruby, Python…).
- One or more Web and Application Server technologies.
- Experience with defect tracking and software version control tools (Jira, Git…).
Who we are:
Global IT Factory is an IT Services Company that specializes in the provision of leading-edge, cost-effective IT Products and Services by leveraging our global delivery teams located in Serbia and Australia.
We are specialised in Higher Education Digital Solutions leveraging the latest Cloud/Web, Mobility and IoT technologies. Our ISO9001:2015 certified IT Factory approach combines innovation with efficient and repeatable IT delivery processes.
Our clients are some of the top universities in the APAC region, and now, we are expanding globally.
Our company’s mission is to empower universities around the globe to manage and collaborate on designing Curriculums, Courses and Programs for their students. Furthermore, we create standard for them.
We have been listed by Gartner as one of 12 word’s producers of Curriculum Managements Systems.
Interested? Apply Now!
Feedback will be provided to all applicants.
Global IT Factory
Global IT Factory is a Software Engineering Group focused on the complete software development cycle – from the idea, through the design and implementation, to the production and maintenance of complex software solutions. We are a global group with offices in Belgrade and Melbourne (Australia). Our clients are some of the very well-known companies in the APAC region. We have delivered solutions in many different fields of technology and are successfully continuing to do so. Our services End-to-End…Više o poslodavcu