Are you ready to join a fast growing outsourcing company which offers various growth opportunities?
Silver Bell Group success started 7 years ago and today its local team has more than 400 people.
Every day our colleagues are in touch with people from over 25 different nations and cultures and they communicate in more than 10 different languages.
Currently we are searching for a Junior Finance Administrator who will join our HQ team.
Your daily activities will be:
- Create and update spreadsheets of daily transactions
- Manage contracts and accounts receivable and payable
- Review and process reimbursements
- In coordination with HR team maintain reports on financial metrics
- Keep records of invoices and tax payments
- Bank correspondence
- Identify and address account discrepancies
- Participate in payroll processes
You must have:
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Advance knowledge of MS Office with emphasis on Excel
- Good knowledge of English language
- Will to learn new skills and to grow your professional skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
- Previous experience in a similar role is a plus
What we offer:
- Job in a young and dynamic environment
- Possibility to grow your career and enhance your professional skills
- Competitive salary
If you have any questions feel free to contact us.
Feel free to share this job opportunity with your friends.
Silver Bell Group d.o.o.
Silver Bell Group is providing professional BPO services to clients worldwide. Their peace of mind is our business! We bring outsourcing to a whole new level by creating a special team exclusively dedicated to each of our clients. This enables them not to bother with all the business procedures and protocols of managing the workforce and allows them to focus on their core business. With our help entrepreneurs save not only time but also on average 62% of all costs in comparison to having in-house…Više o poslodavcu