Biospringer RS d.o.o. Senta member of Lessafre Group is searching for:
Junior Financial Controller
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries. Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2 billion euros.
Reporting to the CFO of the Biospringer RS entity, you are involved in the activities of the department located in Senta, Serbia.
- Monthly reporting
- Checking the consistency, relevance and reliability of the data
- Analysis of financial reporting and management information
- Implementation of purchasing, industrial dashboards
- Monitoring of investment projects
- Punctual profitability analyses
- Participation in the optimization of processes or tools
- Year-end forecast and budget
- Preparation of year-end forecasts and budget
- Master type 2 in a business school/university (4-5 years) with a specialization in audit / financial management
- A first experience of 18 to 24 months as a junior financial controller in an industrial context and/or experience in an audit firm
- Knowledge of IFRS rules, general and cost accounting, key tax rules and consolidation tools (Hyperion Financial Management)
- A first experience of using the ERP tool SAP
- Advanced level on Excel
- You must be fluent in English, both written and spoken, and ideally knowledge in Serbian and/or Hungarian.
- Driving licence B
- Listening and with a good relationship, you are the preferred contact for all internal customers.
- Available and responsive, you ensure an expert role, advice and assistance.
- Autonomous, rigorous and reliable, you have the ability to adapt, show initiative and know how to be convincing.
- You have good writing skills and a spirit of analysis and synthesis.
If you feel that you meet the requirements, you are ready for continuous improvement and learning, and want to be part
of a successful team with international experience and background please send your CV and cover letter electronically.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 18.02.2020.