Company that provides support services as data flows in/out; Application settings; upgrades; Specific configurations for applications; optimization and application optimization suggestions; redundant tests.
We are looking for dedicated professionals to join our young team in Belgrade. The successful candidate will be responsible for the correct functioning of all systems and assisting with the risk management regarding clients’ exposure.
Experience and qualifications:
- University degree
- Advanced English skills (both in writing and speaking)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel)
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of financial markets and products will be considered an advantage
- Experience with analysis of any type of financial instruments will be considered an advantage
- Team player
- Attention to details
- Willing to learn new applications and financial market topics
- Flexible in terms of working hours - working in two shifts 8-17h and 13-22h, weekends off
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Other responsibilities may include, without being limited to:
- Monitoring the derivatives/financial products
- Monitoring and reporting suspicious customer activities
- Investigating client complaints and escalating to relevant department
- Keeping up to date with market and economic developments
- Daily reporting on financial market activities
- Implementing daily tasks and procedures
If you feel that you are ready for such a challenge and meet the above requirements, you are most welcome to apply. Applications for this position must be sent in English.
By sending your resume you agree that your personal data can be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection for the vacancies at FAM Solutions LTD Belgrade. All the data that we store about you will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed to any third parties.
FAM SOLUTIONS D.O.O
- Srbija, Beograd, Gavrila Principa 57
- PIB: 111422389
- Matični broj: 21479861