Learnlight has an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Junior HR Payroll Assistant to become part of a collaborative in-house International HR team.
In the HR Team, we are passionate about enabling Learnlight success, while building a strong foundation for the future. We strive to provide thoughtful and pragmatic counsel about HR issues across the regions where we operate. We thrive by working together to solve complex challenges, supporting, and learning from each other, and having fun!
The HR Payroll Assistant will support the Head of HR, in the day-to-day management of payroll and employee-related issues in the regions assigned to him/her. Payroll Assistant process employee payslips, but also is dealing with a wide range of other employee-related processes, entitlements, allowances and benefits, including holiday entitlement, overtime, maternity leave, sabbaticals, pensions, severance pay, expenses claims, compulsory and supplementary pensions and hiring and termination procedures.
This position will also help resolve HR-related administrative problems and issues and contribute to the planning and development of reporting and management tools designed to increase the efficiency of HR administration.
- Transmit to the consultant changes of personnel, such as additions, deletions, salary modifications, embargoes, medical leave, etc., as required.
- Carry out regular clerical functions which involve filing, copying, and emailing.
- Ensure compliance and work closely with data privacy and security experts.
- Filling in various spreadsheets for accurate record keeping and cost reporting.
- Offer support in tracking of staff leaves of absence, supervising payment and necessary documentation for each staff.
Competencies - Skills Required
- Hard working, team player, multi-tasked and proactive
- Ability to working with volumes of documentation, methodical and rigorous
- Strong ability to adapt in a quickly changing business environment with a large volume of deals, and ready to go the extra mile when needed. Calm under pressure and practical
- Internal-client-oriented, highly responsive, resilient, committed and with a desire to work in a high-energy, sales-oriented culture. Work collaboratively across other teams
- Knows how to tailor escalations appropriately with thoughtful initial recommendations. Be able to balance working independently with minimal supervision yet working closely and collaboratively with the HR team
- Excellent judgement and knows how to prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-paced and demanding work environment
- Have exceptional communication skills
Education & Experience
- C1 English (Business level)
- C1 German, essential
- Spanish language is a plus
- At least two-year experience (internships or labor relationship) in HR/Payroll department performing some or all the functions described
- BS degree or similar in a relevant field
- Location: Home-based/Remote/Virtual
- Schedule: Monday to Thursday 09:00 – 18:00, Friday 9:00-15:00 CET
- Contract: Full-time (temporary with the possibility to extend)
- Španija, Inostranstvo, Glorieta de Quevedo, 9. 6ta Planta