ARPM – Advanced Risk and Portfolio Management is a research and education company, founded by Attilio Meucci, based in New York City with virtual offices worldwide.
Our mission is to set and disseminate the standards for advanced quantitative risk management and quantitative portfolio management across the financial industry: asset management, banking, and insurance.
ARPM is hiring a junior IT specialist
We are looking for a colleague with a passion for leading edge technologies.
The successful candidate will be contributing to the ARPM e-platform by working on defined technology standards in the IT sphere.
He/she will work full-time, remotely (from home or any other location), constantly communicating via multimedia with the other team members.
The ARPM junior IT specialist position represents an opportunity for candidates to work on shaping the next generation of tools for online learning and content management in a high-performing environment.
- Design the web frontend: creative concept, UX optimization, final code
- Optimize and debug web project across screen sizes, browsers, mobile/desktop
- Propose functional improvements to new or existing projects
What we offer
- remote full-time work with flexible working hours
- competitive salary package
- dynamic international working environment with opportunity for professional development
- Experience in creating responsive layouts for websites
- Experience in UX optimization
- Command of Adobe Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of PHP and Adobe Illustrator a plus
- Creativity and aesthetic sense, attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team with tight deadlines
- Good command of English+