MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow - even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With roughly 10,000 employees, we are present around the world, with the headquarter in Munich, Germany. You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in MTU Maintenance Serbia, a newly founded 100% subsidiary of MTU Aero Engines AG.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Lean Junior supports the Lean Expert in the establishment, application and monitoring of CIP activities and quality methods according to MTU specifications.
- Preparation, moderation and review of improvement workshops using methods of risk/cause analysis and solution finding, thereby safe application of the methods, e.g. 8D, FMEA
- Support and monitoring of the execution of defined improvement measures
- Assistance in ensuring that the procedures, processes and activities of the de-fined quality methods are in accordance with MTU's specifications and applicable standards
- Execution of employee trainings regarding quality methods and topics of continu-ous improvement
- Supporting the permanent development of quality methods with the aim of in-creasing efficiency, including benchmarking, company contacts, customer sur-veys and participation in national expert groups
- Support of process and interface optimizations
- Independent preparation, implementation and review of workshops
- Clarification/detailing of the assignment with the executives regarding contents, procedure, goal of the workshops
- Ensuring the sustainability of the implementation by moderating reviews and providing technical support to the responsible managers
- Independent execution of projects in the subject area represented by him/her
- Representation of organizational interests or MTU Maintenance Serbia in internal and external projects, working groups and committees
- A modification or change in the area of responsibility can be made by the Director of Quality
- Mechanical/Industrial/Quality engineering (or comparable degree)
- Quality-management knowledge would be an asset
- Basic knowledge of lean/quality methods
- MS Office
- B2/C1 (Very good English skills)
- Knowledge of the process and methods of continuous improvement (e.g. error cause analysis, fault collection card, Ishikawa) would be desired
- Process-oriented thinking and organizational ability
- Openness and good communication skills
- Flexibility to work with different stakeholders and affinity to work in a team
MTU stands as a well-known company brand holding the Top employer award in Germany for many years. We offer you a possibility to work in an innovative and high-tech aerospace industry on the responsible and challenging tasks and assignments. We are dedicated to build a culture of people-oriented company with a high focus on employee wellbeing. We invest in the professional and personal development of each of our employees, offering comprehensive training programs and tailor-made development programs.
Be the part of the MTU family and a growing team in Serbia. Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page. Your application will be carefully reviewed by our HR team. Please note that by sending your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed for the purpose of the selection process in our company.
MTU Maintenance Serbia d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Milutina Milankovica 11 V
- PIB: 111531672
- Matični broj: 21497495