Reports to: Group Legal Manager, Group Head of HR Department
This position is in support of the company legal and HR activities in order to assure smooth running of the office in accordance with legislation in power and help other departments with legal and HR advise.
Please note that this job description is generic and therefore, is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities.
The Role Key Responsibilities and Duties include:
1. Legal support
- Legal support. The position holder provides legal consulting on employment and commercial contracts for EIG Serbia; Ensuring compliance with quality standards and the firm’s policies in general
- Local legislation. He/She should be updated all time with knowledge of the local legislation and procedures on employment issues and familiar with the commercial register for companies’ registration and mandatory procedures; notify his/her line manager on legislation changes form the early phase.
- Administrative regulatory. He/she provides legal consulting on administrative law issues and knowledge of compliance requirements on companies.
2. HR support
- Responsible to ensure the HR procedures are implemented in line with Republic of Serbia regulatory;
- Collection, administration and filing of HR documents.
- Prepares and maintains employee files as per HQ HR instructions.
- Orients new hired staff including induction training.
- Supports the process of recruiting as per company needs.
3. Customer complains
- Takes complains and assures to address them to the responsible departments as well as notify customers.
- Keeps a database of customer complains.
4. Documents and reports
- Company documents preparing. Responsible to create and amend legal document and other documentation as per office needs.
- Maintaining diary systems for in and out legal and compliance documents.
- Prepares HR documents to fulfil office needs.
- Archives Legal and HR document as per instructions.
Prepares/shares monthly reports according to company internal instructions on 5th of each following month:
- Summary of legal status
- Employees presence at work during the month.
- Monthly legal & HR update.
- Monthly report on client’s complains.
Performs other duties as per need in line with country labour law and regulations as well as Eurolab Rulebook and Code of Conduct.
Person Specification – experience and attributes required:
- Previous legal consulting experience, including handling with HR issues and local authorities for daily organization.
- Good secretarial and organization skills, such as an eye for detail and to keep legal documents and report them with the adequate responsibility;
- Enjoy working in a busy environment
- A spirit of co-operation and a positive and proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential including the ability to relate to people at all levels
- Ability to effectively prioritise, excellent organisation and administrative ability
- Ability to use initiative and to work well under pressure / to deadlines
- Good Team player
- A willingness and capability to serve client needs and handle client relations at the highest level.
- Ability to multi-task
- Commitment to the success of the firm
- Personable, but highly professional
- Flexibility to work outside normal office hours may be required from time-to-time
Eurolab Internacional Grup doo Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar dr. Zorana Đinđića 64a
- PIB: 111781331
- Matični broj: 21539490