Junior Legal Officer
Covering following areas: EMEA and South East Europe Regions,
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Contracts: Review/Draft of different types of contracts necessary to the business of the company and any other related documents (including but not limited to supply, IT, service providers, lease),
- Corporate: Draft/review of annual general meeting, corporate decisions and any other corporate documents on the basis of standard sample,
- Legal research and analyses (court or any other administrative authorities decisions/opinions, legislation, other type of regulations),
- Answers on TP questionnaires/ collection of documents on TP questionnaires and upon TP request,
- Management of legal documents,
- Answer to consumer claims when requested,
- Certifying copies of documents for government authorities (notary certification, ect).
- Data Protection Regulations (SRB & EU if possible): assist the manager in resolving any data protection issue or relevant contractual documents.
- University degree in Civil law,
- 1-3 years of previous experience in Legal (corporate and contract law),
- Working in a fast-paced and at times highly pressured environment,
- Competent technology skills in particular with MS Office,
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of any other language will be considered as an advantage,
- Excellent personal time management and organizational skills,
- Can do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required,
- Patient, professional and with a stable personality.
- Experience in Corporations,
- Experience of working abroad and / or in an international organization,
- Employment on indefinite period of time,
- A nice and interesting working environment.
Who we are:
TLScontact is a pioneering company specialized in providing customer relationship management excellence within a face-to-face environment. We are part of the Teleperformance Group, the worldwide leading provider of exceptional customer experience in all our countries of operations. We operate a growing number of face-to-face contact centers worldwide. TLScontact offers its clients an end-to-end solution, starting with information provision across multiple media platforms, to the direct face-to-face contact experience and back office tasks. Our contact centers are the essential link between organizations and their customers.
Deadline for applications: 01.06.2019.
TLScontact d.o.o. Beograd
- SRBIJA, Beograd, Omladinskih Brigada 88a 11 070 Novi Beograd
- PIB: 108395048
- Matični broj: 20990988