Awards International, an international company with offices in Serbia, is looking for a Junior Marketing Executive with excellent written and spoken English, experience working on marketing campaigns (understanding of key marketing metrics, knowledge of email marketing, professional use of social media, ability to plan and execute a marketing campaign, ability to carry out market and competitors research) and availability to work remotely from home or our office in Niš or Belgrade.
The ideal candidate would be an experienced and versatile Junior Marketing Executive who can take over the execution of all marketing campaigns, develop and upgrade products, and grow to be able to work with clients directly.
They would have excellent spoken and written English, as well as experience developing and executing marketing campaigns. They would also be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities.
The Junior Marketing Executive will be working as part of a marketing team of up to 10 people.
If you are a people-person who loves a rewarding challenge, we want to hear from you!
- Related experience as a marketing professional with an international exposure
- Deep understanding of email marketing and social media
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to project manage campaigns and competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Ability to generate effective lead generation campaigns
- Knowledge of branding and growth of live and online events
- Ability to carry out market and competitors research
- Self-starter – high energy level
- Positive and enthusiastic Degree or diploma in Marketing, Business, or a related field is a plus
What we can offer
- Opportunity to work from home or our office in Niš or Belgrade
- Attractive salary based on experience (around 50,000-70,000 net per month based on experience), with yearly raises based on inflation and individual performance
- Four weeks of paid holiday, plus national holidays
- Extensive training, learning and career progression opportunities
- Possibility to work on and take part in international events
- Family-owned company where attention for the individual’s wellbeing is key
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter, including some examples of campaigns you’ve worked on (or even better, a link to a portfolio)
Ideal start: by the 1st of April.
Please note that, due to the sheer number of applications we receive, we will only be able to reply to shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- 50,000-70,000 din net per month
- Belgrade, Niš or remote
Awards International d.o.o.
- Srbija, Zrenjanin, 4 jul 9
- PIB: 108813252
- Matični broj: 21072532