Joorney is a business plan writing company that focuses on specific purpose business writing and financial forecasting, rather than on all-around, comprehensive consulting services. The overwhelming majority of the company’s services are provided to clients operating or aiming to operate in the North American market. You will join our dedicated team, consisting of about 45 people – spread throughout offices in Belgrade, Novi Sad, and Niš.
JOORNEY is now looking for 2 Junior Marketing Managers (Canada and U.S. market) based in Belgrade, Novi Sad or Niš.
Our Jr. Marketing Manager must be an expert in multi-tasking and organizing. In this position, you will work with a team that is physically scattered across multiple locations: our office in Miami, our offices in Serbia, and freelancers based in the U.S. and Europe. Thus, it is clear that organizational skills are essential.
Your role is intended as a dedicated resource for all marketing initiatives for our Canadian and U.S. sales operations. Therefore, you will be expected to effectively plan and manage projects and resources to ensure that we are able to provide ROI and increase our reach and sales year over year.
Being highly proactive is a must, so that you can drive projects towards successful and effective completion. Leadership and strong communications skills are also expected in order to achieve success in this role.
The Junior Marketing Manager role will entail the following:
- Collaborate with the Sales department to understand & support ongoing sales enablement, and maximize the impact of communication with the enterprise audience
- Collaborate with the design team on Sales materials - Price sheets, Brochures, Presentations as needed and manage the creation of collateral
- Collaborate with Marketing teams (Operations, Design and Content)
- Event Coordination (Live & Webinars & in-person and virtual conferences)
- WordPress Blog Posting – (when needed)
- Social Media Posting/Publishing - Hubspot or Direct
- Suggestions, Ideas, report sales meeting topics to the corporate marketing team,
- Newsletter Creation/distribution - *Mailchimp or Hubspot
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Collaboration with worldwide teams
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree (in Business, Communication and Marketing or similar)
- Near Perfect English Proficiency (Written & Spoken)
- Critical thinking, attention to details
- Graphic Design understanding,
- Basic Web design & Maintenance understanding, WP posting
- Basic SEO understanding,
- Social Media platforms understanding (LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google business suite)
- CRM experience (Hubspot is a +)
- Email marketing experience
- Analytics tools experience is a +
What we offer:
- Full-time job
- Optional remote work during the pandemic
- Competitive compensation package
- Private Health Insurance as an added benefit after 6 months
- Flexible work hours [beginning of each workday at any time between 10h and 14h]
- An international work environment
In order to be considered for this position, you have to submit your resume in English. Additional documentation is welcome, but is not mandatory and does not have to be in English.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Joorney Business Plans is an American business plan writing company headquartered in Miami, Florida. The company provides a wide variety of business plan writing services for companies of all sizes, as well as for current and future company owners and executives. Our business is continuously growing ... Saznajte više
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Rad na daljinu
- Nagrade, bonusi, pokloni
- Edukacija, profesionalni razvoj
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Fleksibilno radno vreme