Citrus Systems is a rapidly growing company, which specializes in product development for online game platforms and e-commerce. We are looking for highly motivated and driven specialists who deliver results and are willing to share their expertise with the team of like-minded people.
Citrus Systems values your ambition and your desire for further personal and professional growth. We offer great opportunities for advancement of your career and professional growth for both experienced IT specialists and fresh university graduates. We provide comfortable working conditions and friendly atmosphere, which facilitate the achievement of goals and brings satisfaction and joy to our team.
We are looking for a:
Junior Media Buyer (Facebook)
- Create, manage and optimize online advertising campaigns via Facebook advertising account, farm accounts
- Monitor key campaign metrics
- Integrate accounts with external services
- Work with content on daily basis, analyze and create unique content
- Searching for creatives, banners + texts, articles, pretenders, etc.
Desired skills and experience:
- Knowledge and understanding the online marketing tools and best practices
- Basic understanding of performance channel metrics (CPM, CPC, CPL, CPI, CPA)
- Basic knowledge of Google Sheets
- Desire and willingness to develop in the field of digital advertising
- Being proactive, infinitely curious, and ambitious to test as many ideas as possible and love what you do ;)
- Excellent communication skills both in written and spoken English
- Fluency in Russian is a big plus
- Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills
You are the ideal candidate for us if:
- You enjoy working with social networks
- You are creative and have a positive attitude and great team spirit
- Young & international team, friendly creative atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- Professional growth and improvement, participation in seminars and conferences
- Competitive compensation and conditions
- Permanent employment
- Paid vacations and sick leaves
- Unforgettable corporate team building events
- Free English classes
- Flexible working hours
Deadline for applications: 27.03.2020.