JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 38 patents–more than any other spend management company. www.JAGGAER.com.
Junior Pre-sales Manager (Center of Excellence) (M/F)
Within its value engineering department located in Belgrade, JAGGAER is offering the following vacancy:
Your Main Tasks:
- You would be supporting our Pre-Sales Managers as well as potential clients of how our software can be used
- Understand the entire “JAGGAER One” platform and prepare as well as supporting to deliver compelling demonstrations of our software solutions to customers in support of selling efforts.
- Engage with customers to gather business and technical requirements, determine business needs and architect appropriate solutions
- Utilizing advanced knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, industry best practices and competitive
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (e.g. Account Managers, Marketing) to manage and improve content and configure appropriate solutions relevant to industry verticals and specific client scenarios
- Work collaboratively on cross functional teams to continually provide feedback on ways JAGGAER can improve product functionality as well as improve sales content, demo content and messaging
- Win\Loss reporting process support & execution
- Internal and external performance feedback surveys creation and process execution, and summary reporting
- Education: university degree in Engineering, Computer science or Business
- First professional and technical experience in IT, Supply Management, Spend Management, or Procurement
- Establish and build a trusted business relationship with clients, other Pre-Salse Managers and sales executives
- Ability to support multiple projects and tasks
- Excellent communication skills to effectively communicate business and technical concepts clearly & effectively through meetings, presentations and demos
- Excellent command of English and MS Office
- First experience in working with customers
- You are a team player, but take personal ownership for deliverables and timelines
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities and a young and motivated team
- Private Health Insurance
- A modern office in New Belgrade
Apply now and be part of our success! Please send your application documents, including the position for which you are applying, your CV, salary expectations and the possible starting date electronically.
Deadline for applications: 27.01.2019.