The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring
Junior Product Specialist
About your Role
As a Junior Product Specialist in our Banking Delivery - Payment team, you will be involved in:
- Research and analysis of clients' business needs: interpretation of customer requirements and issues of functional specification,
- Implementation and instalation of software solutions and collaboration with project managers,
- Testing complex software solutions,
- Writing user documentation,
- Support in pre-sales activities: preparing and conducting presentations.
- You have had experience within a bank through an internship program
- Your knowledge of Asseco PUB and/or bApO card system will be considered as adventage
- You have basic knowledge of SQL
- You hold Bachelor degree in Economics or Informatics
- You have an intermediate knowledge of English language
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems
- You are a good team player
- You are open to acquiring and constantly improving your skills
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and a manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional training to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, bonus scheme, casual dress code, etc.)
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Rok za konkurisanje: 08.02.2020.