Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing
This role provides customer support in one of application support teams, as part of FIS University program. Primary responsibilities will be to manage the incoming application queries and assess, diagnose and troubleshoot the issue raised, and to resolve issues from installation technical, to functional. Successful candidates will have an interest in software development, IT and/or software systems. Candidates will also possess strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills. Full training in the suite of application will be provided.
Support – help clients resolve problems related to application. Types of activities include:
- Solve various application issues – some numerate or technical problems.
- Provide effective and practical solutions to customers
- Software licensing assistance
- Guidance in how to improve the user experience of application
- Identify technical/IT issues
- Live troubleshooting sessions with the clients
Interact – FIS teams are internationally based, and candidates will be part of an international team focused on delivering high-quality solutions and support to customers based worldwide.
- Work with other teams to achieve team objectives and ensure high quality customer satisfaction with the service desk
- This position requires close working with onsite technical & actuarial consultants, other geographically dispersed support staff and clients.
Document – Contribute to service desk online knowledge base and client support documentation; develop and maintain procedural and policy documentation.
Report – Create and analyze service desk reports to identify problems and areas for improvement and quality control
What you bring:
- High level of mathematical, business or technical acumen and problem-solving expertise in either a software support, other technical role or relevant.
- Strong interest in software development
- Experience with Microsoft desktop operating systems.
- Knowledge of some of the languages - HTML, CSS, JS
- Understanding of SQL
- Working knowledge of databases, database architecture and database administration
- The ability to work effectively with minimum supervision with a strong sense of ownership
- Can think laterally - suggest pragmatic solutions to complex IT issues.
- Strong diagnostic and demonstrable problem-solving skills are required
- Fluency in English with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Team player who can handle several ongoing issues simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Economics, Organizational Science or similar
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of cloud and desktop infrastructure, including workstations, servers, virtual technologies – AWS/Azure
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Some experience in software application support
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište. Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 60 000 zaposlenih i preko 20 000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 200 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa. Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća ... Saznajte više
"FIS je moj prvi i jedini poslodavac, još od 2012. Za to je najviše zaslužan sjajni Collateral tim, mada je atmosfera u celoj kancelariji izuzetna. Kolege su veliki stručnjaci, posao je raznovrstan, a ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE