Kriptomat, the most user-friendly government-regulated European cryptocurrency exchange is looking for a new colleague to join us in the role of Junior QA Engineer (F/M), remote role based in Serbia.
Would you like to be a part of the QA team testing applications with up to 1 million users and more?
Then, please read on!
Who are we?
Kriptomat is a fintech company headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia. Ever since we got founded in February 2018, we have been growing and providing an unparalleled service to our clients. We are working tirelessly to ensure everyday people can purchase, store, send, and receive cryptocurrencies effortlessly. This movement has just begun, and we look forward to providing our crypto community with outstanding solutions for many years to come.
What is this role about?
You will play an important part in our company’s product development process. You will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure the software runs smoothly and meets client needs and expectations, while being cost-effective.
In this role you will be:
- Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Identifying, recording, documenting thoroughly and tracking bugs
- Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Monitoring debugging process results
- Investigating the causes of non-conforming software and training users to implement solutions
- Staying up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 2 years of experience in software quality assurance
- Has experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Has at least intermediate knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Completed a boot camp or training in QA testing (or at least an Online course in QA testing)
- Is a confident user of G-Suite
- Is responsible, teamplayer
Ideal, but not a must:
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Being familiar with Linux operating systems
- Previous experience in fintech industry
While this is the experience/qualifications we would love our Junior QA Engineer to have, we are also open to consider applications of those who do not fully meet the listed criteria. If this role interests and excites you, but you don't have all the experience/qualifications listed above - please apply and tell us about that in your cover letter.
What do we offer?
- Work with a highly collaborative, innovative, diverse, and bold team, passionate about crypto and committed to continuous learning and personal/professional development
- Enjoy remote work with all the necessary equipment for maximum comfort and performance
- Access anything you need for your continuous professional development – from training courses and reference books to a personally organized growth plan
- Be an owner of your flexible working hours and results
- Have fun at team building activities and workshops
We review applications continuously, so please apply as soon as possible!
At Kriptomat, our primary goal is to provide everyone, everywhere the freedom, fulfillment, and fairness they deserve through an easy-to-use platform we offer to our customers. With customers all around Europe, we are willing to hire the best and brightest talent to our team of professionals. Our team is full of rockstars, each highly talented in their own expertise. We maintain an unbiased, diverse, collaborative, high performing, and positive company culture. As a certified financial technology…Više o poslodavcu