The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are currently looking for a
Junior Software Developer
As a Junior Software Developer in our new IntDevelopment – Digital Platform team, you will be involved in:
- Developing platform microservice kit, infrastructural microservices in .Net Core and Java
- Developing UI kit, UI components and UI shell in Angular or similar SPA framework
- Developing and running automated tests including unit, smoke, integration, component, performance and stress tests
- Writing technical documentation and usage guides for platform users and customers
- Contributing to 3rd party solutions (OSS and OEM) with bug reports, fixes and pull requests
- Development of orchestration, decision, scoring, access control engine extensions
- Development of DevOps Kit with CI/CD pipeline automation scripts and tools on Kubernetes and containers
- Code review and assistance to other team members
- You have exceptional drive to learn and apply challenging new technologies: Angular, ASP.NET Core, Java, Camunda BPM, PostgreSQL, ActiveMQ, Docker, Kubernetes
- You have an intermediate knowledge of English
- You hold Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or other equivalent
- You are organized, proactive, fast learner
- You have strong problem-solving, and analytical skills
- You show willingness to learn and apply new skills
- You are a good team player and not afraid to ask questions and/or give opinions/suggestions
What we offer:
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 28.01.2020.