Job Category: Information Technology
Location: MDG d.o.o., Hašimbegovića polje bb, 31300 Prijepolje
Status: Full time, Permanent
Relevant work experience: 1+ years
MDG Computers Canada Inc. is a leader in consumer lending and financing of computer technology, electronics, furniture, and more. Over the last 25 years, MDG has grown exponentially and its portfolio includes award-winning PCs and Notebooks used by millions of consumers and businesses throughout North America. As a company, MDG is committed to investing in its people, supporting a passion for innovation and growth. We foster a culture of empowerment where employees are supported to make decisions and be champions of the work they do. This exciting opportunity will enable you to join one of Canada’s innovative and dynamic employers where you can have a meaningful impact and excel and thrive as an individual and team member.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Junior Developer to join our team in Prijepolje. The successful candidate will provide services in all areas of application and reporting development work, including business requirements, analysis, and design, programming, testing, documentation, and deployment. In addition, you will provide effective and timely responses to business needs, taking a lead role in detecting and resolving associated technical issues and problems.
We will provide training and certification opportunities to the successful candidate to promote a strong foundation in multiple emerging development tools and technologies.
- Develop and implement new business applications, creating and modifying programming code
- Review business functional requirements and develops code to ensure new business applications are designed to meet specifications
- Design, test, and implement new business application systems
- Analyze and document business requirements, propose innovative solutions, identify and evaluate functional options, present recommendations, and configure solutions to meet client needs
- Maintain existing business application systems
- Review business functional requirements and develops code to ensure business applications are modified to meet revised specifications.
- Other tasks as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
- At least one (1) year experience in a Developer role, working with MS .Net framework
- Strong knowledge of English required
- Knowledge of STLC methodologies (e.g., Waterfall)
- Experience with C# and ASP.NET
- Development experience in C/C++ is preferred
- Experience creating complex SQL scripts that can be used to match diverse data sets
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with a technical and non-technical audience
Our Ideal Candidate
- Agile and innovative individual, who can manage in an environment of change and ambiguity to help us take bold and strategic moves in this rapidly evolving online retail environment
- Creative thinker who takes initiative and is capable of building, launching, and managing projects/programs that drive results for our customers
- Problem solver with the ability to analyze and prioritize to meet business objectives
- Superior technical skills and demonstrated ability to work well independently and as part of a team to proactively contribute to business goals and objectives
If you would like to join our fast-growing business and dynamic team, please submit a cover letter along with your CV to demonstrate how you meet the requirements for this position. You will be assessed based on the information provided in your application. We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Srbija, Prijepolje, Hasimbegovica polje bb 31300 Prijepolje
- PIB: 108554272
- Matični broj: 21022675