We are part of Selerant Corporation, founded in 1990, a leading global provider of processed-based product lifecycle management (PLM) software and consulting services within three core manufacturing segments: Food & Beverages, Personal Care/Pharmaceutical and Specialty Chemicals.
Currently, we’re looking for junior software developers, to join us. If you are a talented, curious, self-driven individual, passionate about software design and development, dependable person that works well within a team, good in problem-solving, you are welcome to apply for this position.
In SELERANT, master and pioneer software-maker in the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) for formula-based manufacturers, you will collaborate with an international team of experts to the overall and on-going success and innovation of our top-class PLM product.
You will have the unique opportunity to be exposed to our high-profile customers’ needs, and play a role in delivering a solution aimed at improving their business outcomes.
As a SELERANT Junior Software Developer, you'll use the latest tools and technologies available to deliver state-of-the-art software. You'll be responsible for ensuring that company software components are expertly designed, tested, debugged, verified, and ready for integration into ours best-of-breed solutions for our clients improving their business outcomes in the global marketplace.
Major areas of responsibilities:
- Participates in developing and maintaining the functionalities of the Selerant products
- Understands new product requirements and translate them into design
- Tends to obtain and maintain deep understanding of Selerant’s suite components in order to contribute to technical decisions including roadmap
- Contributes to customer satisfaction and improved cooperation with Selerant Support team
- Employs Agile Development practices
- One (1) year of working experience with Visual Studio .NET framework: C#, ASP.NET Web forms and MVC - preferably
- Participating in technical design and analysis
- Scrum methodology knowledge
- Experience with HTML, Multi Browser support, XML and Web services
- Experience with SQL language
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with a wide variety of technical, functional and management staff
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer:
- Great Life/Work balance – because with us life always comes first
- Hybrid work model – feel free to work 4 days a week from your happy place and once a week come join us and practice your table tennis skills in breaks between work
- Yes, you’ve read it right! We have a game room with table tennis and latest gaming consoles
- If you want to check your physical fitness before engaging in some serious table tennis activities, you have private health insurance at your disposal
- We understand that being a morning person is not the universal trait, so we offer flexible start of the day
- In case you want to keep that promise you gave to yourself about starting working out from next Monday, we offer you FitPass card
- Our offices are in Novi Beograd close to the river where you could unwind after working hours
- Yearly team building weekend getaways in our lovely Serbia
- We can promise great learning opportunities in our young but experienced team
If you don’t meet all the stated requirements don’t worry. We would still love to hear from you, if you are passionate about programming and eager to learn.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Beolink doo is a subsidiary company of Selerant group since 2008. Since 1990, Selerant solely focuses on formula-based manufacturing, specifically on New Product Development and Introduction (NPDI). Selerant initially began as a regulatory software provider and continually expanded the focus to encompass all NPDI processes. Introducing industry-leading initiatives, Selerant pioneered Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software and introduced new SaaS with the Selerant Compliance Cloud. Selerant…Više o poslodavcu