Junior System Engineer - Electronics
Who we are
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 1000 in-house experts and of more than 10.000 successful projects.
Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bulgaria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are currently looking for highly motivated Junior System Engineer - Electronics to join our Belgrade office.
- ability to work with most technically gifted people in our industry
- training package (dedicated working days - approx. 5 % of your time and a matching financial budget)
- clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement based career prospects
- permanent contract with competitive salary
- opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and clients across the Zühlke Group
You should have a technical related degree, communicative and open-minded personality and be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
As for technical experience, we require knowledge in the following areas:
- 1+ years of professional experience in the development of digital and/or analog electronics (e.g. microprocessors, power supplies, interfaces, sensors, wireless).
- at least one of ECAD tools such as Altium Designer or Mentor Graphics
- circuit analysis and simulation
- knowledge of LT Spice, OrCAD, LabView, Matlab is a plus
- embedded software development knowledge is a plus
- being aware of EMC and electrical safety concepts
- show analytical, yet innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- collaborate closely with colleagues in the implementation of strategic projects in the area of design and development of embedded systems
- conception and design of electronic circuits, circuit diagram and layout creation
- occasional firmware development or debugging
- apply Scrum and Agile practices in your daily work
Deadline for applications: 15.04.2019.