Global IT Factory is an innovative and growing software development company. We are part of a global group, currently with offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Melbourne, Australia. Our clients are some of the very well-known global companies and universities. We have delivered solutions in many different fields of technology and are successfully continuing to do so.
Currently, opportunity exists for a proactive and self-driven individual to work in our Belgrade office as
Junior UX/UI Designer
Junior UX/UI Designer works closely with the Product Owner, Software Architect and Senior UI/UX Designer to gain a deep understanding of our customers’ requirements.
Essential duties include:
- Understand client’s requirements and create UX/UI artefacts to support and enrich required user experience.
- Clearly articulating design decisions to clients and internal teams, testing and validating design decisions.
- Working closely with FE development team members, following the processes, using various tools as required. Participation in team meetings.
- Continuous development of the company’s UX/UI practices and procedures.
You will work under supervision of the Senior UX/UI Designer and will have an opportunity to learn:
- Working in IT Development Environment
- Using tools and following practices in IT Development projects
- Agile Practices (Scrum & Kanban)
- Design for Usability and Accessibility
- Task management and Project Management (Jira)
- Web/Mobile App development process
You will need to have the following attributes to be considered for the role:
- Creativity and a good feel for the design
- Good command of English language and excellent communication skills.
- Professionalism, reliability and thoroughness in work.
- Some previous design experiences.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and apply new skills, team player.
The following attributes are desirable:
- Knowledge of graphics programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Flash, Sketch etc.
- Interest in arts and technology.
- Tertiary education.
We are offering:
- A position with standard full-time working hours.
- Work in young and dynamic team.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Private health insurance.
- Opportunity and support to learn new skills and further up your career.
If interested, please forward us your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter.
Applications will be considered until the position is filled.
Deadline for applications: 26.12.2019.