Junior Web Developer
Who are we
KEBA Novi Sad is a subsidiary of the Austrian company KEBA AG, which was founded in 1968 in Linz. Some of our major business areas are industrial automation, banking automation, electro-mobility, energy automation, logistics, etc.
What would you do in KEBA
As a Junior Web Developer, you will be part of engineering team that develops advanced solutions in industrial and banking automation areas of our business.
Our team is seeking for an additional member to work on development of web technology based, customizable all-in-one IDE for development of various types of applications targeting our PLCs or complete automation systems developed by KEBA.
In addition, we are facing an emerging trend of incorporating web technologies in automation systems, so we are assured that your skills will be valued in future projects assigned to KEBA Novi Sad.
- Experience in working with Visual Studio Code and VS Code Extensions
- Experience with web services development (Web API, REST)
- Experience with source code versioning systems (Git, SVN...)
- Fluent English, written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of additional programming languages is welcome
- Experience in working in agile (Scrum) teams is desirable
- Experience in using Linux systems is desirable
- Knowledge of German language is desirable, but not required
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer/Information Science or similar fields
Benefits offered by KEBA
- Flexible work time
- Home office (12 days per year)
- Compensatory time (no lost overtime hours/minutes)
- Ability to reduce workload
- 22 vacation days (+additional days for loyal employees)
- Annual bonus
- Self-learning time (10% of total working time)
- Internal library, trainings, online courses, conferences participation
- Private health insurance
- FitPass membership, bowling league and other sports events
- Public transportation expenses
- Christmas gifts (vouchers) for KEBA children
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining/chill-out area in our new premises
- Free coffee and tea
Deadline for applications: 29.02.2020.