Centrade Cheil Adriatic is an integrated advertising agency that builds clients business and reputation solving business challenges through strong, insightful communication ideas. With an experience of over 22 years, the Centrade Cheil Adriatic organization has a proven track record as a long-standing partner for both international and local companies. Centrade Cheil is a regional communication hub for the South-Eastern Europe, serving clients in Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Serbia, Macedonia and Albania. Our goal is to become evangelists of purposeful communication agency using technology, innovation & data and motivate brands to make the shift from traditional one-way-message to efficient, relevant dialogue with consumers.
Centrade Cheil Adriatic is a brand, retail and digital ideas company. We create ideas that move. Move brands. Move products. Move people. In Adriatic region, we are expanding our team and seek for the best candidate.
Vacant job call for
Junior Web Publisher
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating, updating and day-to-day management of web content across various web properties, in line with brand guidelines.
- Website product registration.
- Supporting the team leader with these content updates and delegated requests.
- Rollout of local and global campaigns.
- Working close with the content team on Global HQ requests.
- Scaling copy and images, along with website optimization.
- Assisting in the delivery of weekly/monthly publishing reports.
REQUIRED SPECIALTIES AND SKILLS:
- Experience with content management systems (experience in AEM is a plus).
- Basic Photoshop skills.
- Strong IT skills.
- Working in an adaptive, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of SEO.
- Experience working with Project management tools (JIRA and Confluence especially) is a plus.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Proactive with a strong attention to detail.
- Autonomous and organized – a team player with the ability to work well on your own with little supervision.
- A good communicator who strives for continual improvement.
Candidate selection and interviews will start the moment the ad goes live.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Deadline for applications: 30.05.2019.