We are a dynamic e-Commerce Company currently looking for a Junior WordPress Developer - eCommerce to join our talented Design & Development Team in Belgrade. Our new team member will be working on our 2 leading brands within the Home & Living category and be involved in transforming our online web-shops into industry leaders in the United States, UK, and Scandinavian markets.
Junior WordPress Developer - eCommerce
A new member of our Design & Development Team will be someone who has a University degree (or equivalent) in Development or a related subject and is looking for an opportunity to expand the skillset and diversify the experience within the given role. You are someone who loves to:
- Create WordPress websites
- Configure and maintain websites
- Work in WordPress, manage the content, create documentation, create posts, articles, pages
- Work on blogs (Create/add/update news and topics)
- Research, extract and analyze required data from Google
- Collaboratively with members of the team as well as with other departments across the wider business
- Ensure that all materials produced are in line with brand guidelines
- Estimate the time required to complete a job, prioritize workload and work to tight deadlines
Qualifications and Skills
As a Junior WordPress Developer - eCommerce, you will be tasked with looking after the fortunes of one of our brands. In order to accomplish this task successfully, you will be required to have a good understanding of online buyer behavior; Social Media; and digital platforms.
- Very strong research skills
- Desire to learn fast, self-motivated and organized
- Experience in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Understanding of File-Sharing Platforms (Google-Drive, Dropbox)
- Time management and planning skills
- Strong Communication (understanding & explaining business logic and technical concepts)
- English language skills
Additional Beneficial Abilities:
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and/or CorelDraw
- A keen interest in Furniture and Home Interior
Benefits & Package
You will have the opportunity to work with a very talented and friendly group of people who are always striving to build the next big thing in the exciting world of eCommerce. We offer you a place where you can grow and take ownership of your own work, while at the same time providing you with an opportunity to put your ideas into practice in a fast and dynamic environment. As a team-oriented business, we always find the time to have fun and we always celebrate and value each other's successes.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and our policies ensure that everyone is treated equally and in line with the highest standards. We offer a competitive salary depending on the level of experience and paid holidays. Regular Social Events, Flexible Working Hours and lots of Tea/Coffee.
Deadline for applications: 12.02.2020.