DENZAY is an Architecture and Engineering Company working for international Construction projects.
Key Expert Mechanical Engineer Energy Efficiency
Denzay is looking for a Mechanical Engineer for a hospital project in Belgrade, with the responsibilities and qualifications listed below.
- Managing and coordinating Energy efficiency designs for construction projects;
- Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems;
- Coordination of subcontractor companies;
- Representing the company in international meetings;
- Maintain detailed database to catalog products and component parts;
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects;
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications e.g. Energy Management Information System (EMIS);
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements;
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team;
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support;
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Mechanical engineer;
- License No. 331 issued by Serbian Chamber of Engineers; (no 330 and no 331 license owner of together is a plus);
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in Energy efficiency design;
- Having successfully conducted at least two technical designs on the position of the team leader for the facilities described below:
- Sports facilities with minimum capacity of 15,000 seats for stadiums or 10,000 seats for closed sport halls;
- Theatres, concert halls, operas or similar sophisticated and complex performance facilities with capacity of 1,000 seats or more and surface area of minimum 25,000 m²;
- Shopping centers, conference halls, hotels or other commercial use buildings with minimum floor area of 25,000 m² and minimum capacity of 100 beds for hotels;
- International passenger and cargo airports, railroad stations, mixed use transport interchange developments with minimum surface area of 25,000 m²;
- Hospitals or other health care facilities with minimum surface area of 25,000 m² and with minimum capacity of 100 beds;
- Addition of below experience is a plus:
- School or kindergarten of the minimum floor area of 1,000 m2;
- Home for the elderly of the minimum floor area of 5,000 m2 or 100 beds;
- Schools, universities and other educational institutions of minimum gross floor area of 2,500 m2;
- Working experience with, finite element analysis (FEA) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD);
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided engineering (CAE);
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools;
- Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools;
- Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge;
- Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.;
- Experience with international organizations and companies would be an asset;
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects;
- Knowledge of international codes for the building design;
- Full command in recent architectural and engineering design software tools (AutoCAD is a must, REVIT is a plus);
- Advanced MS Office skills;
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards;
- Fluent in Serbian and English language.
Deadline for applications: 04.07.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.