Smart Digital Asset (S.D.A) is a media publishing company that focuses on rebuilding & growing various content websites.
The team consists of remote workers from all over the world, and they collaborate with 50-60 freelance content writers. They’re very ambitious and have great plans for the future, but what’s also important to them is supportive and friendly company culture!
These are their main values:
- Honesty & transparency
- Mutual trust & integrity
- Constant learning & curiosity
At the moment, they’re looking for a new Eastern European member to join their amazing remote team!
About the role:
The company would like to find a talented & proactive Keyword Researcher who would be in charge of improving the rankings of all the websites they’re in charge of. They currently have a portfolio of 10 different websites, and the main priorities of this role change according to the needs of each site.
As the new Keyword Researcher, you will:
- Find main & secondary keywords for new & existing websites
- Find historical keywords, based on past content ranking
- Find word count for main keywords
- Assign keywords to writers each week in coordination with the Virtual Admin Assistant
- Find competitor websites
- Select test keyword for new writers
- Decide on the structure of new websites
- Structure and improve internal linking
- Create Templates for a better On-Page Seo
- Suggest & implement a strategy in order to improve website ranking
- Oversee and strategically plan the SEO for all the website Portfolio
Tools you’ll be using:
- Google G Suite
- Google Search Console
- Surfer SEO or on-page optimization tools
- Wayback Machine
- WordPress plugins (Link Whisper & Rank Math)
- Internal linking
- Content Clusterization
As the current SEO Specialist will hand over their current projects to the new hire, the onboarding period is planned as job shadowing. There are also training videos and documents ready and waiting for you to learn everything you need to know!
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is interested in working on multiple website projects simultaneously and wants to join a friendly and fast-growing team. Think you’re up for it?
These are the things you need to have:
- Deep understanding of Keyword Research & technical SEO
- Experience & proven record of working on websites that rank on the first page on Google based on correct keyword research
- This is a full-time position and you'll need to be available from Monday to Friday (9 AM to 6 PM CET, including a one-hour lunch break)
- The position is open for candidates from Eastern Europe
As the main focus of the company is the ranking of the client websites, this role is extremely important. The ideal candidate:
- Communicates directly & clearly updates on the progress
- Is proactive & willing to take initiative
- Is respectful toward the rest of the team
What’s in it for you?
- $1400 - $1600* per month
- Fully remote position
- Working with an international team in a fast-growing company
- Opportunities for growth
*Please note that this is a gross salary and that you are responsible for any tax-related procedures in your country of residence. We kindly ask you to apply only if you are happy to work remotely as an independent contractor.
This position will be closed as soon as we find the perfect match. So, make sure to read the description carefully and take your time to submit a high-quality application that stands out.
If you apply, JobRack will respond promptly and keep you updated throughout the process.
As part of the hiring process, please then expect the process to include:
- Filling in the application form once you click “Apply”
- Being invited to record a short video to introduce yourself
- Completing test tasks, if short-listed
- Attending video interviews where you will have the opportunity to talk more about your previous experience and the new role
JobRack exists to help Eastern European remote workers get great remote jobs with businesses all over the world.Više o poslodavcu